†Mission, Vision, Values of Gateway Alternative Program
- All students will be valued and treated fairly, academically and socially, here at Gateway.††
- Gateway Alternative Program offers a caring, structured learning environment for Middle and High School students in USD 259 and surrounding districts.
- Students are assigned to Gateway Alternative Program via the USD259 hearing office for a short time period (45 days) or an extended period (186 days).
- Students are supported by a caring staff that strive to see that all students are successful providing more attention and one-on-one learning.†
- Gateway Alternative Program students have a highly structured learning environment with clear expectations and guidelines.
- Teachers utilize the CHAMPS and ACHIEVE methods of classroom management which are reviewed on a regular basis.
- Our goal is to provide students an opportunity to get back on track before returning to their neighborhood schools